Advanced features for data security
Financial institutions across the country agree that security is their number one priority. Security is paramount to Card@Once® and we work tirelessly to protect your information, reducing the possibility of security breaches at the local branch or device level.
Card@Once® is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant and annually audited to ensure secure encrypted communications to and from branches.
As a certified service bureau, we load, validate, and manage your CVV/CVC and DES keys within our Host Security Module (HSM).
The Card@Once® network operations center also provides constant visibility and remote access to all printers for maintenance, monitoring and security.
- Secure encryption of data transmissions
- Kensington lock to physically secure printer to the work station
- Mechanical locking system to prevent unauthorized access to blank cards and printing ribbons
- Password-protected access for card production
- Maintained security compliance for Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Built-in firewall and router
- Level 2 PCI compliant services
Our multiple locations throughout the United States to allow us to establish back-up recovery plans to ensure that your orders and data are secure and information is available to you online 24/7.
Find out just how affordable it is to integrate Card@Once® into your business.